I approached writing this post about 10 times, because I am trying to find words to describe what I'm feeling right now. I guess no words are needed though, a big smile on my face says it all. :-) Last night I went to Black Veil Brides concert, that is one of my favourite bands, and I am still buzzing! Yes, this is what always happens to me after gigs, haha. I get a boost of energy, making me feel that I can move mountains! ^ ^ At BVB concert the atmosphere was awesome and the support bands were great, one of them being Chiodos whom I also like. I got a chance to catch up with my friends a little, too. :-) Summing up, it was a great night. ^ ^
Here's a little catch up of what else has been happening recently...
- The second semester started a week ago,
- Alex organised a party at Bramall last Saturday, which was good,
- The weather as always is messed up...,
- I found out that at the end of Feb/start of March I will get a reply from Study Abroad Office about my application,
- I found "songs" I wrote about a year ago and I'm in the process of reading them and correcting anything embarrassing/stupid. ^ ^
Tomorrow I'll definitely write more but now I HAVE TO go to sleep... I don't want to end up looking like a zombie any more. -_-